If you have a product or service that you would like to promote to BBG attendees, please consider an official sponsorship.
Contact: Amanda Cash at [email protected]
for available sponsorship opportunities.
As a BBG Annual Seminar sponsor, you will not only extend your company's presence, you'll also become an essential part of the team that makes this seminar possible each year.
Because there are limited sponsorship opportunities we do recommend you sign up early. We look forward to working with you as a BBG Seminar sponsor!
Official sponsorships include:
- Inclusion in the official conference schedule distributed at the seminar.
- Sponsor provided print materials to be inserted into the conference swag bags for all attendees to see.
- Company Name included on the event website and www.betterbridalgroup.com
- Company logo included in informational emails to attendees.
- Recognition during the opening and closing announcement of the seminar.
Payment for sponsorship is due with signed contract. Sponsorships sell out early - please return your signed contract and payment ASAP. First right of refusal goes to our 2021 sponsors. Please contact Amanda Cash at [email protected]
to find out which opportunities are still available.
Sponsorship & Solicitation Policy
The purpose of the the BBG Seminar is education. In the past, vendors, designers and manufacturers have found value in showing their products to BBG members while attending the conference. To ensure that education remains the primary focus, the following applies:
- No products can be shown by Non-Sponsors during the seminar, which takes place from 3:00 p.m. Sunday, October 23, 2022 through 3:00 p.m. Thursday, October 27, 2022. This includes showing off-site as well. We feel it is unfair to our paid sponsors to draw away potential customers during the seminar.
- No promotional materials can be distributed to attendees by Non-Sponsors at any time during the seminar which begins at 3:00 p.m. Sunday, October 23, 2022 through 3:00 p.m. Thursday, October 27, 2022.
ABSOLUTELY NO SOLICITATION OF ANY KIND BY NON-SPONSORS WILL BE TOLERATED AT ANY TIME. Any attendee (Sponsors and Non-Sponsors alike) found by the conference organizers not abiding by the Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy will be asked to leave the seminar immediately and their BBG membership will be revoked. No refunds will be given for the seminar, travel expenses or BBG membership.